We Accept New Patients
Please Choose one of the Following New Patient Categories:
I Have an Emergency Dental/Gum Problem (Pain/Cavity)
I Want to Register & Attend as a Pay-as-you-go Patient
I Want to Attend & then Sign up for Monthly Payment Plans
I Already Have an Independent Dental Insurance
I am a Student
(Either Full time or Part time)
We Want to Join as a Family
I Just Want to Register my Children (Under-18s)
I Want to Register and I work in Guildford
0% Finance Available for all Treatment Plans worth £350+
(Longer Interest-bearing Finance Available for up to 5 Years)
Options to Join as an Independent (Private) Patient
A- Independent (Private):
- Our pay as you go option; with the most affordable independent prices in Guildford and Surrey, to receive quality private dental care.
- The new patient check-up (examination) will cost you £60 plus x-rays (usually £24). After this appointment we will give you a comprehensive Treatment Plan, if we find any dental issues.
- You can spread the cost of this treatment plan with our interest-free Finance.
- CLICK HERE to see our full competitive price list.
B- Monthly Essentials Plans:
- The new patient check-up (examination) will cost you £60 plus x-rays (usually £24).
- After this appointment we will give you a comprehensive Treatment Plan, if we find any dental issues. You can then join Essentials Plan immediately to get 10% discount on this plan and all other routine dental treatments plus spreading the cost of your future Dental Check-ups , X-rays and Hygiene visits.
- From £12.90 a month.
- UK & Worldwide Accident and Emergency Dental cover included.
Same Day Appointments (and treatments, if feasible), If you book your appointment before 1 P.M .
If you are in pain and require an emergency dentist in Guildford, it may put your mind at rest to know that Woodbridge Hill Dental Practice offers same-day emergency dental treatments to both registered and non-registered patients.
The emergency appointment (consultation) costs £59.
Examples of emergency treatments which might be provided are listed below (at a sperate cost):
- Temporary Fillings and Soothing Dressings
- Prescription of Antibiotics and other medications
- Draining Dental Abscess or Removing the affected nerves
- Adjusting and Smoothing Fillings/Broken Teeth/Dentures
- X-rays, if required
- Treating Sensitive Teeth
- Slight Removal of Plaque and Calculus (Scale)
- Recementing Loose or De-bonded Crowns/Bridges/Veneers
- Emergency Extractions
- Denture Repairs
If possible and mutually agreed, the permanent treatment may be provided on the same day (at a separate fee)
Book Online Now
To book your Initial Examination, Consultations (Implant, Periodontal, Sedation, Orthodontic, Cosmetics) and Emergency Appointments, use our easy online booking service.
Students (Including University of Surrey students):
- All Students (Including University of Surrey students) (both part-time and full-time) will enjoy 15% discount on all routine dental treatments; including all check-ups.
- New Patient Check-up: £51 PLUS X-rays (usually £20.40)
- A valid student ID is required.
- Emergency Consultations & Treatments, Implants, Hygiene Visits, Specialist (Advanced) & Cosmetic Treatments are NOT discounted.
Corporate Scheme (Companies, Schools, NHS staff)
- All patients who work in Guildford in any corporates, companies , shops, schools or Universities qualify for 10% discount on all routine dental treatments, including check-ups.
- New Patient Check-up (Examination): £54 Plus X-rays (usually £21.60)
- A valid work ID is required.
- If you are self-employed, you must prove your registered office or permanent work place is in Guildford.
- Emergency Consultation & Treatments, Implants, Hygiene Visits, Specialist (Advanced) & Cosmetic Treatments are NOT discounted.
Patients under 18 years of age and 18-year olds in full-time education will be seen under the NHS in our practice, free of charge.
There is no waiting list, however we have got very limited NHS capacity. Initial appointments are usually offered within weeks.
However, we are more than happy to see children of any age, independently without any waiting time. The cost for new patient examination of 16-18 year old’s is £60 and under 16s exam will be £30.
If you register your children with our practice, you can then join the Family Scheme to get 10% Discount on routine treatments.
If at least one of your immediate family members (with the same address) are registered with us (including your children under the NHS) you can get 10% discount on all your routine dental treatments as long as at least one qualifying family member (including children):
- Has attended the practice at least once in the last 12 month OR
- Will be visiting the practice at the same time as you
Therefore, if your other family member does not visit us at least once a year, you will lose your discount.
New Patient Check-up: £54 Plus X-rays (usually £21.60)
Emergency Package & Treatments, Implants, Hygiene Visits, Specialist (Advanced) & Cosmetic Treatments are NOT discounted.
NHS New Adult Patients:
Extremely Rare Spaces Become Available. You can still call us to discuss any availabilities.
Visit Us at Our Convenient Guildford Location:
Woodbridge Hill Dental Practice
49A Woodbridge Hill
Guildford, GU2 9ZD
Call us today: 01483 568584
Opening Days: Monday to Saturday